| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blackville, Sc in September is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 80.5mm (3.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Blackville, Sc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Blackville, Sc, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Blackville, Sc:
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 124.3 kms (77.3 miles) NW
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) NW
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) NW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 64.6 kms (40.2 miles) W
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 165.8 kms (103 miles) WSW
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 88.3 kms (54.8 miles) SW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) N
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NE
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 75.7 kms (47 miles) NNE
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 75.7 kms (47 miles) NNE
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) NNE
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 108.7 kms (67.5 miles) ESE
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) ESE
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) ESE
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) S